We are excited to welcome you back to our Sepulveda home. The safety of Odyssey patrons and staff is the utmost priority as we resume live events. The Odyssey will comply with all local requirements for public assembly and with CDC recommendations that pertain to areas of public assemble.
When attending shows at the Odyssey the following protocols will be in place:
Odyssey Theatre is a vaccinated company, including staff, artists, and volunteers.
All ticket holders must show proof of full vaccination or a recent negative test against COVID-19 and a valid photo ID.
- Masks will still be required in all Odyssey Theatre indoor settings until further notice.
- All theatre seats will be available for vaccinated patrons and physical distancing will be in place when requested.
- No food or drink will be permitted in the indoor performance space. We ask that any beverages or snacks be enjoyed outside at one of the patio tables or benches.
- We are ensuring our theatre ventilation systems are up to the recommended standard for COVID-19 protection.
- Odyssey indoor spaces will be sanitized before each performance.
- Hand sanitizer and wipes will be available for use onsite.
- If you have experienced any of these COVID-19-like symptoms within the last 14 days you will not be admitted into the lobby or theatre spaces – Fever or chills • Cough • Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing • Fatigue, muscle or body aches • Headache • Loss of taste or smell • Sore throat • Congestion or runny nose • Nausea or vomiting • Diarrhea
- Odyssey Theatre reserves the right to refuse service to anyone not in compliance with these policies.
Please visit this webpage for regular updates about safety protocols as set by the CDC, the California Department of Public Health and the city of Los Angeles.
Thank you and enjoy these live performances at the Odyssey!