We are excited to welcome you back to our Sepulveda home. The safety of Odyssey patrons and staff is the utmost priority as we resume live events. The Odyssey will comply with all local requirements for public assembly and with CDC recommendations that pertain to areas of public assemble.
When attending Music at the Odyssey, It’s Alive, It’s Alive and The Serpent, the following protocols will be in place:
- Until further notice only patrons that have proof of vaccination will be able to attend performances.
- We are ensuring our theatres’ ventilation systems are up to the recommended standard for COVID-19 protection.
- All theatre seats will be available for vaccinated patrons and will not be spaced out.
- No food or drink will be permitted in the indoor performance space. We ask that any beverages or snacks be enjoyed outside at one of the patio tables or benches.
- Sanitized restrooms and hand sanitizer will be available for use onsite.
Please visit this webpage for regular updates about safety protocols as set by the CDC, the California Department of Public Health and the city of Los Angeles.
Thank you and enjoy these live performances at the Odyssey!
Box Office and Ticket Information
Box Office Hours
We are operating a limited Box Office with staff working part-time. Please call 310-477-2055 ext. 2 with any questions or email [email protected] and we will get back to you as soon as possible.